The decision to ask for help is not a sign of weakness; it is a sign of strength. Be honest with yourself. If you are uncertain over whether you need to seek help please take a few minutes to complete this simple quiz.
- Have you ever tried to stop drinking or using drugs and found you could not do it alone?
- When you have stopped, was it difficult for you to stay stopped?
- Has your drinking or using drugs affected your home-life, work, or relationships?
- Have you blamed others on “Why” you drink or use?
- Is there something you would have never done had you not been drinking or using?
- Are most, if not all, of your problems today related somehow by your drinking or using?
- Do your friends and family no longer want you around because of your drinking or using?
- Do you continue to drink or use drugs despite negative consequences?
- Are you just sick and tired of being sick and tired?
- Has all of this started to make some sense and are you ready for a new way of life?
For immediate help call 843-669-6088.
The Owl’s Nest admissions team is standing by to assist you from 8am to 10pm seven days a week! We understand how critical timing is when dealing with addiction, so our intake process is streamlined to be completed in just 30 minutes. Visit our admissions page to see treatment options.
To learn more about our program please call or download our Informational Brochure