The decision to ask for help is not a sign of weakness; it is a sign of strength. Be honest with yourself. If you are uncertain over whether you need to seek help please take a few minutes to...
Signs and Symptoms of Addiction May Include:
- Slurred speech, impaired conditions, or tremors
- Changes in appetite or sleep patterns
- Deterioration of physical appearance, personal grooming habits
Signs and Symptoms of Alcoholism and Alcohol Abuse May Include:
- Drinking alone or in secret
- Continuing to drink despite obvious physical and personal consequences
- Loss of control over amount...
Prayer of Saint Francis of Assisi
Lord, make me an instrument* of thy peace! That where there is hatred, I may bring love. That where there is wrong, I may bring the spirit of forgiveness. That where...
12 Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous
- We admitted we were powerless over alcohol â that our lives had become unmanageable.
- Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.