Signs and Symptoms of Alcoholism and Alcohol Abuse May Include:
- Drinking alone or in secret
- Continuing to drink despite obvious physical and personal consequences
- Loss of control over amount consumed once they begin drinking
- Requiring a larger quantity of alcohol to feel its effect
- Nausea, sweating, or even shaking when not drinking.
- Regular inattention to family and professional obligations
- Dangerous behaviors that may carry risk of legal, financial and/or health consequences.
- Increased expressions of anger or other emotions, especially in inappropriate settings
- Dropping hobbies and activities the person used to enjoy; losing interest in them
- Increased relationship, legal, work, and/or financial problems
If you or a love one are experiencing these symptoms The Owl’s Nest is here to help!
The Owl’s Nest is a recovery community with programs designed to create a structured environment where all of our residents can establish a solid foundation of 12 Step Recovery.
Our entire program staff at The Owl’s Nest has experienced addiction and alcoholism in their own lives. We know what it feels like to battle and overcome alcoholism and addiction. That unique perspective allows us to reach those who seek to do the same.
We are also committed to making recovery accessible and affordable for all of those who seek it. This is why The Owl’s Nest treatment programs are offered at a fraction of the price of other recovery institutions.
To learn more about our treatment programs please call 843-669-6088 or download our Informational Brochure.